Friday 30 January 2009

Back again

Well, I thought I'd posted on Sunday morning, but obviously not. Clearly my own fault for fiddling about with the picture and the header and suchlike.

So, to recap Sunday.... yes, I've been away a very long time. No, no real excuse except life got in the way with its constant round of mopping, wiping, cooking, changing, reading, building, laundering, ironing, bathing and so on. My happy plans for recording everything on here have rather been eaten, and so I must begin afresh with new plans but much the same aims and dreams.

Still not sure what to post, though.

The children are getting their first go at homemade Chinese this evening (which admittedly involves sweetnsour sauce out of a bottle) and are currently rollerskating around the kitchen table (well, it's too cold to go outside). Stir-frying in the middle of a roller disco wasn't my plan when we started this....

Wish me luck.

No comments: